About the company:
Clix Capital (formerly known as GE Capital) is a Consumer Finance company. In 2016, a consortium of Pramod Bhasin, Anil Chawla and AION Capital acquired 100% stake of GE Money Financial Services Private Limited and GE Capital Services India and the entities were rebranded as Clix. Clix Capital has now embarked on a journey of reinvention & growth with a mission to deliver consumer loans to those who need it the most, with speed & efficiency. The mission is to make capital available to those who do not have a credit score, and use data to gauge their credit worthiness. Using technology & data science, Clix aspires to deliver quick loans to the underserved while managing the risk, and build a robust retail consumer lending franchise.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2018/2019
Course Specialization: B. Tech(Any) , BCA, MBA (IT), MCA
Fixed salary : 20000 to start with. Salary revision every 3 months for the first yearrobation/Training Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediately
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Clix Capital is looking for a talented and self-motivated workforce to join its Technology team. You will have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated and fast paced environment in one of the fastest growing NBFCs in the country. You will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, on our customers as we take on challenges that can reshape the lending industry.
We are looking for smart people with excellent management skills and can-do attitude
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Skills Set Required:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Multiple Technical Rounds
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA