About The company
CapitalVia is one of the most trusted names of central India. Run under the leadership of Mr. Rohit Gadia, CapitalVia was founded in the year 2008-09 with a Vision to serve masses and help traders to trade professionally through quality Technical Research and create a Professional Trading environment in the country.
CapitalVia is currently serving more than 2500 traders and have given assistance to more than 150,000 traders. CapitalVia has its operations spread across 5 Countries, looking forward to add 2 more countries next financial year.
Job Profile: Business Analyst
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization- B.Tech/MBA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 4.07 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Bond- 1 Year Service Agreement
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Aptitude Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
- The business analyst's primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Assisting with the business case & Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements & Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
Skill Set Required:
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a just-in-time environment.
- Good presentation, oral and written communications.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM
0 - 1 Years
4.07 - 4.07 LPA