Visions is an IT Company located in IT Park Chandigarh. We specialize in Web Development, Customized Solution Development, Application Support and Maintenance, Application/ Product Testing, Design (UI, Website/portals), Project Management & Implementation. The strength of our Company is its people, working together with a common purpose. Teamwork which helps any part of our organization strengthens our entire company. All of our employees and the jobs they perform make important contribution to our Company.
Salary: INR 2 to INR 4 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Telephonic Interview (For Outstation Candidate)
- Technical Round (For local Candidates)
- Fully responsible for documenting detailed technical requirements for the project.
- Requirement gathering and analysis, translates high level business requirements into test
- Collaborate with Technical Architect to make sure that solutions to business problems and various decisions are crystalized in the software architecture document
- Liaison with Client, Product Owner and Tech Team to ensure that Potentially Shippable increments are delivered at the end of each Agile Sprint Cycle as per the requirements.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions
- Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards
- Working with customers & technical team to optimise the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and team
- documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
Skill Set Required:
- Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class ofapplication user
- Analysing the impact of change requests & accordingly communicating it to the customer
- Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases
- Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 5 Years
2 - 4 LPA