About The Company :
Techniche is a software development company that accelerates business growth of organizations and helps to innovate by combining lean principles, agile software development and cutting-edge technologies. We help businesses of all sizes turn their ideas into reality by delivering turn-key results on time and on budget. Established in the year 2011, we have been providing technical expertise to Start-Ups, SMEs and large corporations around the globe. Our team of professionals are skilled in all emerging (open source and proprietary) technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 years
Course Specialization: B.tech/BE,BSc,BCA,BBA,MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014/2015
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA
* Depending upon the candidates performance during the interview
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 24 January 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Collect and analyse the projects business requirements and transfer that knowledge to the Systems Development team.
- Provide suggestions to the Application Development team during the development stage of the software to ensure the Clients business needs are met.
- Prepare accurate and detailed Requirements documents, User interface guides, and functional Specification documents.
- Communicate effectively with Business Clients and IT staff on functional requirements like Business Rules, Screen layouts, data mapping analysis, system interfaces and GUI designs.
- Document the acquired results of the analysis and workflows as well as obtain sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Translate the Business Requirements into System Specifications, documenting data/table requirements, screen layouts, report format and contents, system functional capabilities, etc.
- Escalate any Project related issues or potential impediments to a Projects schedule or deliverable.
- Develop, document and execute test cases and scripts and coordinate UAT Testing with the Business Users.
- Coordinate with the Business and IT teams who are involved in the Testing process and are responsible for validating test results and or follow up on any outstanding testing issues.
- Document and manage any Change Requests related to the working Project.
- Understand the Clients business requirements and business process flows and then translate them into comprehensive, accurate and quality software requirements/specifications.
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Round
- Managerial Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
1 - 2 Years
3 - 6 LPA