About The Company :
Founded in 2003 as an IT solutions company, Qualtech is recognized as a leading provider of innovative software products and services for disruptive startups and enterprises. Qualtech is focused on maintaining this trust through relentless focus on customer success, getting things right the first time, and being responsive to clients as well as the dynamic technology landscape and market environment. Our 250+ strong team and expertise in a range of technologies enable us to bring application development and support in scale and quality to customers around the globe. Our flagship platform, miFIN is a financial technology platform built for the banking and lending industry. The platform offers a suite of products in the areas of lending, incentives, data quality, mobility, business intelligence, recon and lead management, that enables intelligent and faster decision making, drives operational efficiencies and ensures regulatory compliance.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 2 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2013-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 8-8.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 21 August 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Interact with different stakeholders (Client, multiple development team, testing team) to deliver project within committed time frame.
- Well-versed with process of understanding business requirement and converting it into Requirement Specification document.
- Preparing Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document, Use Case, Wireframes, Prototypes etc.
- Provide clarity and guidance when working with developer to solve functional and analytical issues
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Monitor & communicate project status report on progress to all stakeholders
- 2+ Year experience in Business or System Analyst role
- Good Exposure in preparing Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document, Use Case, User Stories, Wireframes, Prototypes etc.
- Experience in working on Web/mobile applications as BA including hand-on in preparing Wireframes, Prototypes on tool or using MS Office.
- Experience in preparing Test Plan, Test Cases & Test Scenarios & manual testing of applications and changes.
- MS Word, Excel proficiency
- Excellent Analytical and Communication Skills
- Written Test
- Face to Face Round
- System Test
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
2 - 2 Years
8 - 8.5 LPA