Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
MMF Infotech is a rare platform where Talent meets Technology to deliver highly competitive solutions and services for businesses. Our service areas are web design and development, mobile application development, digital marketing and range of back office services.
Job Location: Indore
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 year
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech./B.C.A.
Salary: INR 2.4 - 3.6 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Interviews
- Hands on experience of requirement gathering & analysis, documentation of functional specifications and business process flows
- Extensively involved in Project Management and Coordination activities, taking requirements from client, analyzing, taking it to technical team and ensuring to meet client’s objectives
- Experience in development of a number of service offerings and supporting to respond RFI’s and RFP’s, building and packaging a seamless proposal (RFPs/RFIs) for pre¬sales activities
- Knowledge of doing GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
- In depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies like Waterfall, RUP and Spiral.
- Well versed in doing market research and analysis of regions, companies, vendors and products and coming out with ideas and suggestions to make a sales pitch, form alliance with vendors, take on the competition as well as design and develop the service offerings
Skill Set Required:
- Business Analysis, Presales, Project Management, Market Research and Analysis, Requirement Gathering and Documentation, Knowledge Portal Management, and Client Relationship Management.
- Diagrams, Gap analysis Documents, Wire frames, reports.
- Developing new business opportunities in the international market of IT based solution/services.
- Focusing on strategic matters on a more or less continuous basis with the modern business world.
- Handling timely execution of project and delivery to the clients.
- Project Planning and Schedule, Cost Control,
- Estimation & Tendering and Project Execution Coordination.
- Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT