About the Company:
Setup originally as a creative agency “Infinidea" in 2013, E9 Enterprises offers a variety of services in Business Solutions,Supply Chain and Marketing.
Our set of services are customized based on the client and project.
Ultra Health & Murphies is currently the top priority and high capacity project.
Desired Experience: 2 – 4 years
Last Date to Apply : 25-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.4 - 1.9 LPA
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Utilize your experience in using company-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
Skill Set Required:
- Project management experience essential (formal or otherwise)
- Proven business analysis skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a managerial/senior role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven technical writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
2 - 4 Years
1.4 - 1.9 LPA