About the Company:
With the aim of providing optimum value of technology to clients and to make it more useful for them, e.Soft Technologies Limited, a software development and business process consulting company, believes in providing proficient business process re-engineering consultancy and services, enterprise solutions, ERP, engineering services, e-business intelligence, data warehousing, data entry, 3-D printing, e-commerce solutions and CAD solutions. e.Soft was incorporated with the prime objective of providing on-site and off- site professional services, specializing in system integration, application development, CAD and web services. On the whole, e.Soft with its over-a- decade experience has the capability of catapulting a company from its analysis phase to its development phase, without any hitches.
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Last Date to Apply : 01-07-2016
Tentative date of joining : Will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 5 LPA - INR 7 LPA
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
Requirements Elicitation, Understanding, Analysis, & Management
- Understand the business issues and data challenges of client organization and industry.
- Identify and analyze information related to existing client systems.
- Define and document the qualitative and/or quantitative assessment of client current state.
- Complete detailed business analysis on service modules and units to ensure consistency with client requirements.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and document the requirements for the project..
- Lead client requirement meetings to elicit and understand the client needs/requirements.
- Review client requirements and perform gap and/or impact analysis.
- Review and validate client requirements based on domain knowledge/expertise and understanding of the client business process and challenges.
- Understand business requirements to convert them into product/system specifications that fully represent the client requirements and the project requirements.
- Develop and update applicable requirements artifacts
- May participate in scoping discussions.
Design, Development, & Testing
- Transfer the business need and requirements to the development team.
- Act as a resource throughout the life of a project to the development team to clarify the requirements, and manage any requirement changes resulting from development issues or business issues.
Project Planning, Tracking, & Reporting
- Participate in project review meetings.
- Participate in key client meetings.
- HR Round
- Final ROund
3 - 5 Years
5 - 7 LPA