About The Company :
Coverfox is simply a smarter way for people to buy and manage their Insurance. It offers products online for Indian customers across categories like Health, Car, Life , Travel and Home Insurance. All the top insurance brands in India offer their products via Coverfox.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience: 1-3 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 6 LPA To INR 8 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 22 January 2018
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
- Translate stakeholder requirements into different tangible deliverables
- Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Responsible for implementation of Business requirements.
- Scope New product integrations.
- Write Business and Functional Requirements Specifications.
- Help tech with bug resolution and feature updates.
- Identify, raise and manage change requests.
- Provide solution / support for day to day system related queries from all users.
- Liaise closely with the internal and external teams (Business, Tech, Ops)
- Written Test
- Face to Face Interview (2 Rounds)
- HR Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, MBA
1 - 3 Years
6 - 8 LPA
Banking & Finance