About the Company:
Peryton Securities Consultants Private Limited (PeryCap) is a financial research company. Our efficient group of analysts is gathered together from all over the country to create something unique, the business focus is to provide fruitful research and analysis in the Global Stock Market. Our special activities are research in highly active NASDAQ and NYSE stocks. Since November 2013, financial researchers and analysts at PeryCap are researching on various global stock exchanges. PeryCap’s only business is to invest in a unique analyst. We are not only on research in global stock exchange but also focused on education and training to young professionals from different aspects of the financial market. Hence, advancing some of the best analytic minds. PeryCap is designed to meet the needs of today’s professional analysts. We are providing our analysts with the capital, tools, and support they need to succeed in today’s financial markets. PeryCap trades in the US Stock exchange in Equity Product (NYSE, NASDAQ, A EX); we work when the US markets are open: US Eastern time zone. Technology and international financial markets join forces providing global opportunities to our analysts.
Job location: Burdwan/Asansol/Bishnupur
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BBA/BCA/MBA/M.Tech
Batch Passout: 2019-2021
Shift Timing: Night Shift - (6 pm to 1.30 am - IST)
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA
Stipend/salary of Rs. 9,000 (Nine Thousand) will be provided after the probationary period of three (3) months and allowance for accommodation will be provided by the company. (*T&C Applied)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The selected candidates would be doing research and analysis in global equity exchanges like NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMEX.
- The successful Learner would be a full-fledged, hardcore Global stock market analyst and would be able to make wise and informed stock researching decisions.
This profile DOES NOT entail selling/marketing of financial products or servicing/calling clients.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of Technology / IT
- Flexibility and Persistency
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skilled in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to details
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Candidates Must be willing to do night shift
- Technology for Cutting-edge analysis and research in the Global Stock Market.
- Exceptional training and managerial support.
- A professional yet casual, friendly work environment .
- Opportunity to interact and learn from a team of experienced analysts.
- A fast-paced exciting career where you control your potential.
- Pass out Any Graduates or 10 2 3 equivalent (Min 50%).
- MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance)/ Any Post Graduation related to Capital Market.
- NCFM/NISM or any other CFAs / CMTs / FRM / Any graduate / post-graduate who has a strong passion for trading.
- B.E. / B.Tech/M.Tech In any background.
- Any experienced analyst in the US stock market.
- The candidate must be his / her early 20s i.e. (20-35 years)
- Online Test
- Multiple Interview Rounds
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 1 Years
4 - 4 LPA
Banking & Finance