About The Company
At BI, we specialize in Research Development & Technical Analysis, by providing comprehensive Knowledge of technical analysis and services that enable companies, their partners and customers to collaboratively conceptualize, build and manage Their Investment Plan for their entire lifecycle. Leading edge products like Boursier 360 is a testimony to this. BI is India’s best Stock/commodity Advisor with a total commitment to Research and Development. Bourse India offers it\\\'s more than 5,000 customers a level of personalized technical support, consulting and training services. The company is headquartered in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. Bourse India center in India is continuing to grow and is providing opportunity to take up challenges in all areas and phases of Trading / Investing World. Selected individuals can look forward to an excellent culture of learning & growth opportunities.
Job Location: Indore
Bond: 6 months
Desired experience: 0 To 1 Years
Salary- Stipend INR 7,000-10,000/- during 1 month training period, Performance based appraisal post that – INR 1.8 – 3.2 LPA.
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE), BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA
Probation: 6 Months
Training Period : 1 month
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- To provide knowledge of the Domestic / overseas Markets to the client
- Help to design and implement the best suitable product / services to the client.
- Ensure that all code and services deployments comply with Bourse India’s Standards
- Candidate will be in communion with the existing client of the company along with this to generate the new customer to the company
- To generate the revenue as per given task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Reasoning and logical skills
- Candidate should be having natural quality/interest of convincing and handling people
- Candidate should be having the ability to make quick decisions
- Written Test
- HR Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 3.2 LPA
Banking & Finance