About The company:
PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers\\\' needs first.
Among the world\\\'s most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.
Desired experience: Fresher(0-1yr)
Course Specialization: BCom/BCA/ BSc
Probation/Training Period: 1Year (This ia contractual basis job where the candidate will be confirmed after 1year of job)
Salary: 20,000/- per month (stipend)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Categorization of URL – Mapping domains to appropriate company and vertical
- Creative reviews – Review ads on clients websites and to find the source of ads
- Client reach outs - Working with clients for removal of ad violations
- Support - Working with the team on support activities as needed
- Pro-active, Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset
- Excellent written and spoken English, Quick learning, Detail oriented, Customer service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of browser add-ons like Firebug, Fiddler, Httpfox etc.
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- 15 mins. Essay test
- Personal interview ( 2 rounds )
- HR interview ( 1 round )
Brand Control - Consultant
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BCA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA