About The Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American multinational online transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets and operates the Uber mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is then routed to Uber drivers who use their own cars. As of May 2016, the service was available in over 66 countries and 449 cities worldwide.
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers.
Salary Details: INR 1.08 LPA Travel Allowance of Rs.200/- per day (on working days)
Courses Required: Any Graduates
Job Location: Hyderabad at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Shift Timings: 3 shifts of 8 hours each (8:00am to 16:00pm / 16:00pm to 00:00am/ 00:00am to 8:00am) - Rotational shifts
Number of working days in a week: 6 (rotational off's)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will represent Uber and ensure smooth functioning of Uber's operations at The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Good knowledge of Uber product and services
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Ensure customer gets the vehicle without any hassles
- Ensure competitors don’t solicit our customers
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Good interpersonal skill
- Ability to patiently listen to customers and solve their problems
- Positive communication and Time management skills
- Ability to read and understand customers
- High familiarity with computer and tablets and smartphones
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 1 Years
1.08 - 1.08 LPA