About The Company:
Northtree is a fast growing start-up Business Process Outsourcing organization focused at providing Enterprise and Consumer support services across verticals to the New and Small & Medium Businesses (NSMB) and Large Enterprises. We engineer, transform and run intelligent business operations including those that are complex and help foster growth and manage costs for our clients .
Salary: INR 2.4 to 3.0 LPA
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• US Outbound Voice Process ( Night Shift )
• Meeting Sales Targets
• Team Management: Manage Sup calls for your team and convert sales.
• Process Train New Agent
• Share Feedback to improve process quality and accelerate sales
• Team Retention: Manage attrition and absenteeism
• Manage SLAs and Client Metrics and Quality Parameters
• Dashboard Reporting
• Excellent command over English language is a MUST
• Female Candidates will be preferred.
- Face to face interview
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
2 - 5 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA