Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Bolden Ventures Data Analyst
About the company:
Bolden is a knowledge services and strategy consulting having a fierce focus on relevance. We do custom business research, data collection, financial analysis, content marketing and social investment consulting. We also create custom databases, compelling business plans, surveys. Our insights play a pivotal role in your business development, marketing strategy, pricing strategy, product development, sourcing and talent strategy. We combine our range of databases, proprietary research tools and a bright motivated team to deliver results that you can use.
Job location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- We are looking for Data Analysts who will be deployed full time on an Australia based client that provides pioneering technology solutions to energy sector. You will serve as the front line to handle customer\'s data questions. You will work with client’s account managers, delivery personnel, development engineers, and sales teams to support them in delivering industry leading customer solutions.
- Data analysis: Organize, clean, process and validate big and complex data sets in energy sector. Translate data into actionable information based on which client’s customers can make critical decisions. Also address customer’s data requests.
- Workflow management: This role is more than just crunching the numbers. Messaging and workflow management are critical functions you will do that will allow effective communications with client’s company, customers and vendors.
- Transform pricing data received from suppliers into a database acceptable format
- Convert unstructured bill data in a normalized format to upload into a database
- Derive patterns from data sets and identify trends
- Perform ad-hoc price comparison on energy data received from suppliers
- Extracts, transform and upload meter data/bill data from various supplier portals into BidEnergy platform
- Send out data requests to suppliers/customers to be able to close gap on the BidEnergy platform.
- Develop reports to provide to customers/management
- Work through bill validation reports and log bug reports for development team to fix
- Match data in the bill validation report to database and flag issues to customers.
Skill Set Required:
- Analytical skills: Good with numbers and should be capable of running basic numbers ‘in head’, identify patterns and outliers quickly
- Excel skills: Good excel skills are a must with knowledge of vlookup, hlookup, pivot tables etc
- Fondness of technology: Strong liking for technology
- At least 2-6 years of experience data analysis, data management
- Good communication skills.
1. Telephonic Round
2. Technical Round
3. Face To Face Round
- Job Responsibilities: Data Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 4.5 yrs
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT