About the company:
Bolden is a knowledge services and strategy consulting having a fierce focus on relevance. We do custom business research, data collection, financial analysis, content marketing and social investment consulting. We also create custom databases, compelling business plans, surveys. Our insights play a pivotal role in your business development, marketing strategy, pricing strategy, product development, sourcing and talent strategy. We combine our range of databases, proprietary research tools and a bright motivated team to deliver results that you can use.
Job location: Gurgaon
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 3.5 LPA
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Client management (15-20% of work): Interact with existing clients and ensure their satisfaction on all operational issues. Travel to client country (Australia, US) if needed.
- Recruitment and general management (30-40% of work): Work like a deputy to the CEO and help him with recruitment, interviews, appointments, vendor selection, vendor coordination and other operational work. This work will be offloaded to specialized people after a few months.
- Business development (40-50% of work): Handle Bolden\'s business development activities including reaching out to clients through calls, emails and then arranging meetings/calls with top management
- The target markets are US, Europe and will involve interactions and will involve interactions with CEOs of large companies, founders of start-ups. He/she will also initiate discussions with start-ups in the US for tie-ups/joint venture with Bolden.
- Build a database of overseas companies in our target sectors and initiate discussion with them to take their India franchise.
- Establish business joint ventures with reputed design firms, recruitment firms etc for business sharing.
Skill Set Required:
- Must have excellent communication skills with great command over English.
- Must be confident, extrovert and able to quickly turn too formal conversations into conversations with a friendly and personal touch.
- Highly organised and disciplined. Keeps a track of interactions, follow-ups with clients in a very organised manner.
- A go getter with never say no attitude.
1. Telephonic Round
2. Technical Round
3. Face To Face Round
Business development AM
1 - 4 Years
3 - 3.5 LPA