- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Smart Joules' mission is to restore social, economic and environmental equality and justice by eliminating energy waste across businesses. We design, execute and manage energy efficiency retrofit projects in large hospitals, hotels and industries under an award-winning Pay-As-You-Save offering called JoulePAYS. Our self-developed energy optimizing IoT technologies continuously monitor and control energy consumption in our client sites to ensure energy savings are maximized.
Position: BMS Engineer
Job Location: Delhi and all over India as needed
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Salary: 3.5 - 4.5 LPA (Hike on current CTC)
Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher
Purpose for Hire: Our fast-growing start-up is looking for a young engineer who has implemented building management systems offered by multinationals like Siemens, Schneider, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, etc. in large commercial complexes, experienced their failure first hand, and wants to drive a comprehensive overhaul of the industry.
- Give Design Inputs to Smart Joules' DeJoule development team in light of competing solutions,routinely experienced failures of BMS systems, and abundant energy saving opportunities across facilities.
- Help standardize sensors, actuators and related instrumentation to become a part of DeJoule.
- Design and document energy monitoring and controls architecture for Smart Joules' customer sitesas inputs for DeJoule's deployment.
- Oversee installation, calibration, trial runs, investigative tests, maintenance, repairs and overhauls of DeJoule at our client sites.
- Develops standard maintenance procedures for DeJoule.
- Develop relationships with automation solution providers and distributors.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a commissioning / service / maintenance engineer forbuilding automation systems offered by Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Siemens, Schneider,Distech Controls, or other top-tier BMS provider;
- Experience working with Hospitals, hotels or other top-tier commercial buildings;
- Practical working knowledge on instrumentation and controls solutions available in the market,
- including design specifications, shortcomings, failure points, service requirements, prices, etc.
- Good knowledge about Wifi networking in buildings;
- Good knowledge on HVAC systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Experience with the following:
- Preparing Design Qualification documents for BMS installations;
- Procuring Materials (sensors, actuators, meters, etc.);
- Preparing P&ID Diagrams.
- Installation and commissioning of sensors, actuators, meters, controllers, etc.
- Calibration of field equipment.
- Complete documentation of BMS implementation.
- Good knowledge about temp, humidity, pressure, water and air flow sensors, meters, valves, actuators, etc.
- Good knowledge about communication protocols such as MODBUS, BACNET and others.
2 - 4 Years
3.5 - 4.5 LPA
Energy & Power