Saras India Systems designs, develops and delivers technology-enabled business solutions that help Enterprises win in a Global Market. Our service expertise is custom software development, software testing, technology consulting, application services, systems integration, maintenance, IT infrastructure services, business process outsourcing and more.
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Desired Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 - 3 LPA + Incentives
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Should have verifiable references
- Should be Trustworthy and willing to grow with company
- Ability to work with no supervision.
- Must have knowledge on W2, Corp to Corp, 1099 (US tax terms)
- Must be able to negotiate rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Must have experience in negotiating & finalizing salary/rate with GCs, U.S. Citizens , H1B, EAD, TN permit holders, OPTs, EADs, E3 etc.
- Knowledge on H1 transfers would be really helpful.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts coordinate with US staff.
- Must be highly disciplined and should adhere to the timings (EST)
- Must be able to effectively manage and prioritize workload.
- Must have broad overall knowledge of technical terminology.
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with Vendors and Clients.
- Must be an exceptional team player with excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Build strong network of clients for bench placements, gain market intelligence and leverage existing talent pool for referrals and contacts.
Bench Sales - US Staffing
B.A., B.Com., B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, BFIA
0 - 3 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA