About The Company:
Canopus is a specialist in providing services in the emerging technologies and focused on (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud) stack. We have done extensive work for our global clients in mobile app development and are an end to end shop from concept to design to development to maintenance. We leverage our presence in India and have built enormous talent and experience to cater to the ever changing needs of our global clients.
Salary: Upto INR 3.6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 2-3 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
-International Software Sales
-Project cost and time estimation
-Negotiation and sales Skills (primarily working on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows phone 7 and Blackberry application)
-Project Cost estimation
-Business Proposals Writing
-New & Old clients follow up
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exposure to international software sales, approaching and handling the direct customers,
- Finding prospect clients, initiating communication, closing the deals
- Pro-active and strong in follow ups, aggressively .
- Should be able to prepare and deliver good presentation and demo.
- Knowledge of software products such as websites, mobile applications, their applicability will be a big plus
- Good to have some experience or exposure to any stage of software development life cycle.
-Written Aptitude Test
- HR round
BDE(Direct Sales and Marketing Executive)
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
2 - 3 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA