About The company
Ashlar India is lead and managed by a team of experienced professionals who have a deep and penetrating industrial, financial and technical knowledge along with specialized skills, problems solving and teamwork abilities. The recruits at Ashlar team have a strong academic background and expertise, ability to furnish to the needs of clients in an objective fashion.
Their Core management team is drawn from diverse specialists who continuously endeavor to generate synergies through their strong leadership, decision – making and management skills. They are a source of motivation to the entire group. They are known by their leaders, and boast of strong management both in terms of knowledge and experience.
Desired experience- 2-4 Years
Job Location: Noida
Course Specialization- Any Graduate,BBA,MBA
Training/Probation Period- 3 months probation period
Salary- Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.4 LPA + variable incentives
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Experience in client management, business generation roles
- 2 to 5 years experience in the e-commerce/internet/Services industry in sales or - Business Development
- Experience in client management, business generation roles.
- Great communication skills, both in Hindi and English
- A calm demeanor such that you are able to handle pressure situations which are bound to happen
- Managing the business of a number of clients depending on the size of their accounts
- Grow the GMV of these clients on the various Marketplaces.
- Build relations with the top 10 e-commerce sites in India
- Advise clients on business improvements that can results in increased sales.
- Generate more and more business for the clients
- Pitching and getting new business for the company as per monthly/quarterly targets
- Managing the sales pipeline including creation of contact lists, cold calling customers, sending proposals, following up to convert customers
- Improving sales material
Skill Set Required
- Preferably worked with organizations like Sellerworx, unicommerce, browntape, chikiweb, bridge2business etc or working with eCommerce organizations
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
2 - 4 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA