About The Company:
CodeHall Technologies provides software development services to international clients and startups and builds applications using open-source technologies. We work on a modern technology stack and deploy applications in the public cloud.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Good understanding of the concepts: Python, RESTful Web services.
- Good understanding of Python Web frameworks: Django and Django REST framework
- Basic knowledge on ORM like SQL Alchemy or Django ORM
- Good knowledge in RDBMS like: PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience working on Celery and Redis
- Must be able to containerize applications and run them on Kubernetes cluster
- Hands-on with AWS and how to deploy/run Python applications in the Cloud
- Thorough understanding of DevOps principles and building code pipelines
- Good understanding on Linux OS
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Proficiency in version control tools like Git
- Strong analysis and debugging skills
Good to have:
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Basic knowledge of frontend development
- Online Round
- Virtual Round
0 - 1 Years
4 - 7 LPA