About The Company:
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 1 year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
NOTE: Payroll will be under a third party agency
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Assist and support in administrative tasks in day to day operations.
- Assist and coordinate with RMs
- Create and maintain documents on weekly performance
- Support RMs in handling and documenting customer accounts.
- Cold call new sales partners and affiliate them to Uber
- Assist in maintaining inventory records.
- Assist front office in preparing, scheduling and organizing meetings, events and appointments.
- Good communication skills, can speak / write in English
- Self- learner, innovative & responsible to carry on given work to logical conclusion
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA