About The Company:
Headquartered in the state of California in USA, Bridging Technologies is not only foremost healthcare software & application Product Company but also an “idea generation” company that believes in bringing new healthcare concepts to reality. We specialize in end-to-end software product development and bring a wealth of experience creating out-of-the-box software for healthcare organizations.
Sincere at work, crazy at workplace - we are a bunch of creative, tech-savvy people, passionate about technology and curious about what we can do with it. Our passion is to build solutions that make a difference in people’s life has brought us together and a long professional journey has taught us how to do it. ‘What's next?’ The notion constantly nags us to come up with new ideas, build new things & make the world a better place to live in.
We don't just work but strive to accomplish more than what is expected from us. It's truly worth it when all our hard work and toil is rewarded with some back-patting, salary every two weeks like the USA and snacks on the house
Job Location: Mohali
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our backend team.
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Designing customer- facing UI and back- end services for various business processes
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components .
- Hands-on experience on object-oriented application building in a professional environment.
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding.
- Proficiency in the Linux environment.
- Knowledge working closely with git.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
- Understanding of Express.js framework.
- Good understanding of client &server side interface.
- Knowledge of payment gateways.
- Managerial Interview
- Demo Task
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA