About the Company:
For businesses that provide delivery services, it is imperative that they stay on top of their delivery teams, monitor their performance, and guide them real-time information as they go out in the field. It is also essential that resources such as trucks and other delivery vehicles are well managed to ensure high profitability.
RoadCast Delivery and Order Management Software gives businesses a reliable platform that lets them track their delivery teams and their deliveries in real-time. The system provides users with real-time information such as location, distance to recipient, estimated time of arrival and more. With real-time data, users can relay to delivery teams more viable and time-saving routes for expedited delivery. Faster deliveries means more deliveries and this results in optimum resource utilization.
Creating data reports is a time-intensive task and can be prone to many errors, such as duplicate data entry, inaccurate calculations, and more. With RoadCast Delivery and Order Management, reports are automated and digitized. Keeping data and creating monthly assessments are no longer manual processes, saving you time and effort that you can use elsewhere. Customers can also track their orders in real-time & provide additional information with feedback.
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary Details: INR 1.44 LPA to 3 LPA (based on the knowledge and experience)
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Courses Required: B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Job Location: New Delhi
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- We prefer is the candidate has already build some projects proactively or worked with a team on projects using concerned technologies
- Has worked with Object-oriented programming
- Clear understanding of Functions and Objects
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies easily
- Good problem solving skills
- Should troubleshoot and debug issues
- Work experience with REST APIs (Optional)
The candidate should:
- Understand the importance of clean and efficient code
- Know the importance of tasks assigned and their completion
- Know how to manage time and work to complete the tasks before deadline
A candidate having knowledge of ECMAScript 6, React, Swagger, MySQL, Google Maps API will be highly preferred
- Multiple Face to face interview rounds
0 - 1 Years
1.44 - 3 LPA