Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Fliqvine is an upcoming startup which is developing a product to help independent film makers reach their target audience. This is a B2C product where end users can signup and buy movies directly from film makers. Founders have more than a decade of experience in the industry and graduate from IIT Kharagpur and London School of Economics.
Fliqvine is self-funded with enough cash to last for two years. The product is under development and is going to be launched in couple of months.
Profile/Designation: Backend Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Target batch Pass Outs: 2014
Course specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT)
Probation / Training Period: No Probation / On Job training
Salary-5 LPA - 6 LPA + Bonus (based on the candidates and company’s performance)
Bond-: No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of interview: June 1st Week (Post examination)
Tentative date of joining: After a week of offer Released
· One or two rounds of Telephonic conversation.(Includes Program solving questions and mathematical puzzle. Program solving can be based on C++ or Java, or whichever language the candidate is comfortable with)
· One or two Face to Face technical interview at the office facility.
· Work directly with the co-founders to turn ideas and concepts into real product features
· Under guidance, develop well designed, high performance and test covered code in Java and other related technologies.
· Learn and apply concepts such as distributed programming, REST based API's development, service oriented architecture, Map-Reduce, Scoring and Analytics etc as part of development of the product.
· Be part of the initial team which is involved in developing the Fliqvine product from scratch.
· Participate in design discussion and have an opinion about how the product should look and behave
· Prepare to eventually take end to end execution responsibility of back-end engineering, including continuous integration and production deployments.
· Strong programming skills. Loves to code. Proficiency in Java or any other object oriented programming language is a positive
· Strong problem solving skills. Likes to solve math’s related puzzles. Strong command over probability theory or some basic knowledge of statistics is a Positive
Note: Candidates who are willing to work hard and mentally prepared to work in a startup shall only apply.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT