Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company :
Founded by 3 young passionate entrepreneurs incubated at IIT Guwahati, Cubical has grown to a team of over 60 spread across 3 cities. Their first product brings a house alive with a perfect blend of Home Automation, Security, Energy Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Design. They have been successfully selling their product in New Delhi and Mumbai for last 7 months, backed by several strategic investors from Bridge Round of funding. Impressed by their innovative tech in Energy Analysis, the Kerala State Electricity Board has recently funded Cubical to setup their operations in Kerala as well. Cubical was born out of research endeavors at one of the technological nerve centers of India – Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati and their first product, revolves around building a wireless, cost effective, safe and smart home solution, all of which can be controlled remotely through a mobile device. It stems from one of their primary realizations that home automation systems can be both state of art and cost effective. This state of art technology includes innovations that are breakthroughs in the fields they work in. The thing that differentiates them from their competitors is that they are making them available to people without burning holes through their pockets.Cubical Home automation is the ultimate comprehensive and affordable panacea to all your home appliances and security needs from anywhere in the world. Your home is your master piece. Allow Cubical Labs to manage the behind-the-scenes while you enjoy a seamless magical experience.
Job Location: New Delhi
Years of experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E
Target Batch Passout: 2013-2015
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 6 LPA To INR 12 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 10 April 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Participate in all stages of product planning, right from envisioning to execution to delivery.
- Work with an enthusiastic and highly qualified team to develop a scalable and performant software ecosystem to support futuristic IOT usage scenarios
- Coordinate with network and hardware specialists to solve challenging problems cutting across various domains of technology and expose efficient and robust APIs.
- Participate in development ranging from firmware level components to high level APIs to encompass end to end product development
- Development experience in Unix system.
- Experience in asynchronous programming
- Deep understanding of database/storage solutions (Postgresql, nosql).
- Well-versed in testing methodologies and test driven development.
- Excellent communication skills. Can clearly articulate design decisions to team.
- Ability to balance between perfection and timely delivery.
- A good product oriented thought process focused on the end user.
- Technical Round
- Managment Round
- Job Responsibilities: Backend Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 12 Lacs
- Industry: IT