About the Company:
Fortuna, a new generation Indian Manufacturing Company integrates the latest technologies in Time & Attendance (T & A), Access Control, Smart Card & GSM / GPRS / GPS technologies into the Indian context aiming to excite the users with innovative and feature rich products. By listening closely to the real need of the Indian customer, Fortuna provide hardware and services exceeding the expectations of the clients.
Job location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 1.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Regular Calling and Interaction with existing PAN India dealers and distributors and taking feedback on Sales and Prospects, Follow up with the partners on Monthly order and reporting to GM.
- Preparing offer/Invoices for dealers and end customers.
- Adding new dealers on PAN India basis, as Sales Initiative & providing all pre-sales support
- Sending mailers and invitations to dealers/ Partners during Trade Fairs, Road Shows, Special Offers/ Schemes
- Responding to Inward telephonic enquiries from Direct Customer and suggesting suitable solution after consulting the concerned in-house technical person as may be required, Preparation of Proposal.
- Organizing the Sales Appointment Schedule, for field Marketing Managers.
- Regular coordination with Marketing Managers on prospects and feedback on the same.
- Face to face HR round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
1.4 - 1.4 LPA