Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Back End Web Developers
About The company
TECSOL Software is a mobile, web, cloud and hardware focused mobility startup founded in 2009. They are rapidly expanding our operations and looking to hit 50 people from 25 by FY15.
Job Profile: Back End Web Developers
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc (CS/ IT)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.4LPA to INR 3.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
TECSOL Software is looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Candidate’s primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He/She will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side Logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as Node Js, Sails Js, Mongo DB, MySQL, Express Js
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Job Responsibilities: Back End Web Developers
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT