The course has been set up to attract bright young graduates to a career in Banking with Axis Bank. Our Objective is to create a talent pool of young bankers by equipping graduate students with necessary banking knowledge and skills.
The applicant's will be selected through a rigorous selection process. The Axis Bank Young Bankers Program is a one year, full time program which will be conducted at Manipal University Bangalore Campus and Amity University, Noida Campus. Students will be given systematic inputs in various areas of banking and management disciplines in order to make them ready for branch banking roles by the time they finish the course.
The thrust of the course is to impart functional knowledge on General management, Soft skills related to overall behavior, sales & customer interactions and specialized knowledge on Banking related topics and subjects.
Salient features of the Young Bankers Program:
- Comprehensive blended curriculum comprising classroom inputs, e-learning and on-the-job internship (with a stipend)
- YOUNG BANKERS PROGRAM will impart knowledge and skills in Core Banking, Etiquette & grooming, enhanced Communication skills and other Soft skills.
- The program will also focus on teaching the candidates the Axis Bank way of banking.
- The classroom sessions will be of 9 month duration split into trimesters of 3 months each followed by an Internship of 3 months, which can be at any Axis Bank branches/offices across India.
- The Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5000/- p.m for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs.12000 per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
- Assured employment with Axis Bank upon successful completion of the Program.
- Gross CTC of Rs. 3.42 Lakhs p.a. (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus)
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF
0 - 0 Years
Banking & Finance