About The Company:
In a world that is driven by technology, we help our clients harness intelligent technologies to create new business opportunities and solve their most pressing challenges. By focusing on digital enterprise solutions for SMBs & large enterprises in a variety of industries, we serve as strategic technology partners who help our clients gain sustainable competitive advantage.
As a full-service technology services company, we offer consulting services, Digital Enterprise Solutions, and Product Engineering Solutions. We help you develop a new product or even re-engineer existing one. Our products and solutions include:
eSIM enabled Smart Lock,
Smart Connected Solutions for real monitoring of equipment and
Real-Time Onboard Assessment of Driving
Our client solution portfolio spans a diverse array of industries, including Automotive, Transportation, Industrial Products, Medical, and Healthcare. Whether it’s an existing business or just a fresh idea to help you get ahead of your competition, we can make it happen.
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech(CSC/IT/Aero)/MCA/M.Sc.(Software Systems/CS)
Academic % Criteria Graduation- Above 70% in all without any backlogs.
Target Batch: 2020-21
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- System/Software Requirement Analysis
- Develop/Update system/software level test case/procedures
- Test execution and result analysis
- Produce test report lifecycle data & certification process
- C or C++ programming and debugging
- Testing methods (BVA, ECP and so on)
- Testing Levels Unit, Integration & Validation
- Test bench & simulators
- Configuration & change management
- Good Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Online Assessment Round
- Group Discussion (Virtual)
- Virtual Round of Interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA