KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune and Vadodara, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm's global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients. The firm serves leading information technology companies and has a strong presence in the financial services sector in India while serving a number
of market leaders in other industry segments.
Our differentiation is derived from a rapid performance-based, industry-tailored and technology-enabled business advisory services delivered by some of the leading talented professionals in the country. KPMG professionals are grouped by industry focus and our clients are able to deal with industry professionals who speak their language. Our internal information technology and knowledge management systems enable the delivery of informed and timely business advice to clients.
Profile Offered: Audit Assistant - Contractual
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: B.Com - Commerce
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Audit of bank reconciliation statements.| assisting with bank confirmations | verification of statutorydues.
- Verify expenses, amount appearing in the books of account with the supporting documents viz. invoices,agreements.
- Perform cut off procedures over sales and purchases and subsequent vouching for other income &expense items.
- Preparing synopsis of contracts, internal audit reports, minutes of meeting of the Board of directors.
- Assist the team with support on preliminary risk formalities.
- The role also involves standardization of processes, documentation, analysis of technical issues and research solutions.
0 - 1 Years
Banking & Finance