About the Company:
Spuul’s ambition is to become the premier online destination for South Asian entertainment – worldwide. We are small closely knit team that works hard, delivers kickass products and has a lot of fun doing so!
Desired Experience: 2 – 4 years
Salary: INR 4 – 8 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
Job Description :
-This role will involve contribution to the content acquisition process at Spuul not limiting to any one specific area.
-Identifying content and Negotiating deals with content owners (Independent Producers, Film Studios, Distributors, TV Channels).
-You will do a lot of co-ordination with internal teams as well, for ingestion and deployment of content as per set process.
-You will also be managing legal documentation, and work with the Finance team to execute deals as per contract.
-You might also have to wear the creative hat and assist the team with programming ideas and concepts to exploit Spuul’s catalogue of Films.
-Besides this you will be providing team with valuable insights by tracking films being released and monitoring content available on Spuul and its competitors.
Skills Set Required :
- 2+ years experience in Content or any B2B Client Servicing/Sales role
- Keen interest to work within the business side of Entertainment industry
- Ability to follow-up and persuade people to get things done
- General Knowledge of Bollywood/Regional Movies - actors, directors etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to adhere to dates and timelines
- Interest and ability to sharpen your negotiation skills for any future role
- General industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Desire to have fun while working hard to dent the universe
- Leadership ability to build your own team
-Interview with Reporting Manager
-Interview with CEO
Asst. Manager- Content Acquisition
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MCA
2 - 4 Years
4 - 8 LPA