Surprise Solutions is a highly professional IT services & solutions company delivering quality web solutions for the most demanding projects. They offer a range of web development services including consultancy and application support. They combine business domain knowledge with technology competence and proven methodologies to deliver high quality results in a cost-effective manner to maximize their competitive advantage and productivity.
Surprise Solutions is NASSCOM registered member & is ISO 9001 certified for our stringent delivery processes. Surprise Solutions' lively team of techno geeks thrives on building strong client relationships & they go all out to deliver the best value and ROI for their clients. They use the best coding standards and guidelines in project management, design and software development. Surprise Solutions' working model promotes a result-driven interactive approach and promises supreme customer service with regards to quality, cost and customer's vision.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Fresher
Training Period: 4 months
Tentative date of interview: 14th/15th November 2014
- Group Discussion
- Presentation round
- HR Round
Travel Required: Yes
- Maintaining and developing Client and Customer relationships through mails and Telephone calls
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Developing marketing campaigns to promote a product,
- Planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
- Performing market analysis & organize data for formal presentations of any advertising/promotional campaign to Business Head.
Skills and Attitude:
- Candidate should have Good communication, Critical Thinking, Convincing, Leadership, writing, Creativity, Attention to Details, and project management skills.
- Candidate should Proactive with Curiosity, agility and experimentation.
- Candidate must be Understanding sociology and Technology
- Insight into analytics and interpreting data.
- Candidate should have ability to Work with challenging and fast-paced business environment.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Candidate must have knowledge in gathering market and customer information and challenging any objections with a view to get success in business by performance.
Asst Junior Manager-Business Development
BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, Diploma 2 Yr., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA
Share Job with your friends