About the Company:
Northern Arc Capital's mission is to provide efficient and reliable access to debt capital markets for institutions that impact low income households. These include rural & urban micro finance institutions, retail NBFCs, and housing finance companies. Northern Arc Capital connects these institutions with capital markets and investors such as banks, insurance companies, and mutual funds through financial tools such as securitization, credit enhancement and debt structuring.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2020
Salary: INR 9.43 LPA Fitness reimbursement: Rs.20,000/- per annum.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge on Software development life cycle.
- End-to-end development of software artifacts from requirement analysis, to coding according to proven idioms and design patterns, to the tests and build procedures
- Actively communicate with the other team members to align on concepts and expected contributions,to inform about risks and to discuss solutions
- Ability to document software design decisions
- Ability to quickly acquire proficient skills in new areas and technologies
Last date to apply: 30th November 2019
- Technical Test
- Face to Face Interview
0 - 0 Years
9.4 - 9.4 LPA