Designation Offered: Associate Geographic Technician
Compensation: Rs. 220000 per annum + 3% Annual Bonus
- Skill development on proprietary tools and limited functions.
- Work with proprietary tools, using source material to apply basic navigation attributes including but not limited to: names, addresses, speed categories, functional class entry of roadways, intersection coding, restricted driving maneuvers, administrative and postal coding as well as various other basic attribute coding.
- Maintain compliance with database specifications and project requirements.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Geographic Technicians.
- Special project work as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (3 years college/polytechnic education)
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of office software applications
- Detail oriented
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic written and oral communication skills
- Team player
About HERE Solutions:
HERE, a Nokia business, offers the world's freshest maps and location experiences for multiple screens and operating systems, helping more people navigate their lives with ease and confidence. Building on 25+ years of cartographic experience and 80,000+ data sources, HERE offers Maps for Life for every country of the world.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.
Associate Geographic Technician
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 2.2 LPA