NIIT provides comprehensive and scalable managed training services for learning administration that maps directly to our customer needs. Training is our business and passion. We are one of the largest training outsourcing provider in the world. NIIT delivers and administers 75,000 days of training each year, in 18 languages. We have designed and developed over 50,000 days of classroom training and 20,000 hours of web based training localized to more than 25 languages. NIIT is a global service provider. We have presence in more than 40 countries.
Profile: Associate Training Coordinator
• The role involves providing 24*7 Training Administration support to top companies in the EMEA, NAM & APAC region.
• Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/E-mail & Chat
• Provide the customer with resolutions / Training scheduling options
• Gather additional information about reported issue
• Perform detailed case analysis and document the case in the system and generate ticket
• Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel
• Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems.
• Working knowledge of computers
• Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.
Target Batch: 2019
• Graduates from B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM /B.Sc., BCA, B.Tech (Mechanical/Biotech) can apply
• MBA(PGDM) and Distance P.G can apply
Compensation: 2.10 LPA
Bond: 1.5 Year service agreement
Appraisal: Every 6 Months
Stipend during Traininig period: 12k/month + Night allowances (In case of night shift)
Joining: Immediate (Candidates can join early for internship)
Work Location: Gurgaon
Working Days: 5 days working
Shifts: Day/Night, Night Allowances and free meal will be provided in night shifts
Transport: Free cab facility will be provided to candidates opting for Night Shift
Interview Location: Gurgaon
• F2F Round
• Business Round
• Communication Skills Assessment Round
• HR Assessment Round
Interview Schedule: Interview schedule will be shared once registration process is over.
0 - 0 Years
2.1 - 2.1 LPA