NIIT provides comprehensive and scalable managed training services for learning administration that maps directly to our customer needs. Training is our business and passion. We are one of the largest training outsourcing provider in the world. NIIT delivers and administers 75,000 days of training each year, in 18 languages. We have designed and developed over 50,000 days of classroom training and 20,000 hours of web based training localized to more than 25 languages. NIIT is a global service provider. We have presence in more than 40 countries.
NIIT's experienced and skilled technical professionals effectively run learning administration with focus on consolidation and optimization of customer's existing learning processes. At NIIT, our people are our most valued asset. We are looking out for creative, talented, result-oriented individuals who are ambitious, love challenges and have a passion to excel. Such professionals will create and retain a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment.
NIIT is looking for the candidates for "Associate Training Coordinatorfor" profile. The job descriptions are given below.
• 0 - 2 years of work experience
• Working knowledge of computers
• Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.
• The role involves providing 24*7 Training Administration support to top companies in the EMEA, NAM & APAC region.
• Assist the customers with the Training Administration issue/E-mail & Chat
• Provide the customer with resolutions / Training scheduling options
• Gather additional information about reported issue
• Perform detailed case analysis and document the case in the system and generate ticket
• Generate daily / weekly reports for the customer on Microsoft Excel
• Perform Training Management activities on the Learning Management Systems.
Target Batch: 2019
• Graduates from B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BHM /B.Sc., BCA, B. Tech (Mech/Civil/EC/Biotech) can apply.
• MBA(PGDM) and Distance P.G can apply
Bond: 1.5 Years
Joining: January Onwards
Salary: 2.10 LPA
Work Location: Gurgaon
Working Days: 5 days working Sat & Sun fixed off.
Shifts: Day/Night, In Night shifts Night Allowances will be provided.
Transport: Free cab facility will be provided
0 - 0 Years
2.1 - 2.1 LPA