One.com is an innovative supplier of web hosting services. One.com (B-one) was established in 2002 in Denmark and is today one of the leading companies in Europe within the provision of domain names and sales of web hosting services.
Since the foundation of One.com (B-one) in 2002 by Jacob Jensen, One.com has experienced constant growth and has, today, more than 1,000,000 customers in 149 countries and handles more than 48,000,000 e-mails and 8,000,000,000 web page queries every month.
Probation Period: 6 months
- During training period a stipend of Rs, 12,000 would be given along with a laptop.(Laptop can be retained by the intern after completion of training)
- Compensation package(CTC) for the permanent position after training period would range from 4.5 LPA – 5 LPA (basis on performance in the training period).
Tentative date of interview: 2nd Week of Feb 2015
- Online Assessment (Linux Fundamentals)
- Technical + HR (Face to Face Round)
- Candidate needs to have a strong hold on Linux , open source, Networking, DBMS and Internet technologies.
- Candidates should be comfortable with rotational shifts.
Basic Job Purpose:
- Development and Operations (DEVOPS) in the space of Linux System Administration for webhosting environment
- Working with open source applications such as Apache, Postfix, Bind etc on Unix platform.
- Systems Administration and IT-Security projects.
- Programming and maintaining code in Perl and C.
- Third-level support on rotational shifts.
- Systems Administration, Unix/Linux, Apache, Postfix, SQL, Name Server, DNS, MYSQL, Load Balance, Perl
Associate System Administrator - Intern
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 5 LPA
Share Job with your friends