- During training period a stipend of Rs, 12,000 would be given along with a laptop.(Laptop can be retained by the intern after completion of training)
- Compensation package(CTC) for the permanent position after training period would range from 4.5 LPA – 5 LPA (basis on performance in the training period).
- Online Assessment (Linux Fundamentals)
- Technical + HR (Face to Face Round)
- Candidate needs to have a strong hold on Linux , open source, Networking, DBMS and Internet technologies.
- Candidates should be comfortable with rotational shifts.
- Development and Operations (DEVOPS) in the space of Linux System Administration for webhosting environment
- Working with open source applications such as Apache, Postfix, Bind etc on Unix platform.
- Systems Administration and IT-Security projects.
- Programming and maintaining code in Perl and C.
- Third-level support on rotational shifts.
- Systems Administration, Unix/Linux, Apache, Postfix, SQL, Name Server, DNS, MYSQL, Load Balance, Perl
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 5 LPA