About The Company : Torqus Systems Pvt Ltd is a 3-year-old technology startup with over 500 clients pan India. They provide an end-to-end cloud based software solution, sold as SAAS (software as a service) for standalone restaurants, QSR\\\'s and also to the food service industry. A few key product offerings at Torqus include a comprehensive Supply Chain Management solution, Inventory & Recipe Management, Point of Sales, Real time Sales Tracking & Analysis and Customer Engagement Management with the ability to integrate and manage multiple locations, franchisees, central commissary in real time on a single platform. In addition our mobile apps division is enabling clients to manage their businesses on the go.
They have raised their first round of investment with further commitment to grow the business. Having presence in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi/NCR, the company plans to use the funding to expand the service to other Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities across India, increase its presence to over 5,000 sites and global markets by the end of the fiscal year.
Salary details: INR 1.8 – 2.5 LPA (Depending on candidature experience and performance during interview.)
Job Location: Candidate will be posted to either Mumbai, Pune or Bangalore post selection.
Probation Period: 3 months
Desired experience: 0 to 1 years of experience is required.
Bond: Service level agreement of 15 months in which candidates will have to submit their original documents.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be understanding our tools thoroughly
- Candidate will provide support to the clients.
- Candidate will provide support mostly through remote access but occasionally on site as well.
- Candidate should have good Knowledge of Advance Java, HTML, CSS. Knowledge of Struts/AJAX/Web Services / Android
- Candidate should have excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have ability to work hard under pressure and be a good team player.
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews.
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.5 LPA