Website - www.digiapt.com
Desired experience - 0.6 to 2 years.
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech/MCA(CS/IT)
Academic Criteria - None
Salary Details - Rs. 2.0LPA – Rs. 4.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate performance in interview) Bonus
Probation Period - 6 Months
2 years Employment Agreement(Non Financial). The candidate has to serve 2 months notice period if he/she wants to leave with the stipulated time.
Any candidate who has been interviewed by Digiapt Software Technologies earlier is not eligible.
Interview Date & Process - On 8th February 2014, Saturday
- Written test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Job profile/Responsibilities/Skill set
Solution developer will be responsible to write and maintain unit-tested code to solve business problems. Your will work with Project Manager, Solution Architect and your peers to design, estimate and plan software solutions with agile methodologies.
Solution developer’s core responsibility will be to develop software as per software design and customer requirement. You will be required to follow coding standards set for the project. You will be responsible for estimating your tasks and completing them on-time and with quality. You will also be responsible for communicating any concerns regarding the project immediately to your Project Manager. You will be responsible for assisting and guiding your peers and junior on their tasks when required.
- B. Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
- 0.6 to 2 years of experience in relevant position
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their time/space complexities
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to write modular, readable and re-usable code in an object oriented language such as Java, C or PHP
- Excellent code comprehension skills - should be able to read and understand existing software code and make required modifications to it.
- Quick Learner - should be able to learn new technologies and concepts and apply them in his work.
- Experience with a code revision system such as CVS, SVN or GIT
- Experience with Linux and Application hosting environments is a plus
- Self-motivated with a desire to Excel
- Willingness to receive Feedback and Improvise
- Excellent communication skills - should be able to convey ideas, thoughts, concerns effectively in writing as well as verbally.
- Team Player - Look for ways to contribute to the project success and help team members achieve success
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 3rd February, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
2 - 4.5 LPA