About the company
What we do?
LeadSquared is a leading customer acquisition SaaS platform used by over 10,000 users worldwide to run their sales and marketing processes. Our goal is to have million+ users on our platform, which is an extraordinary and exciting challenge for Engineering team to work on. We build software for marketers and sales professionals in SMBs to help them acquire more customers.
Why we exist?
With most purchase decisions of services and products influenced or made online, marketers and sales pros cannot do their jobs without technology and tools. Naturally, there are dozens of business ventures trying to address these needs. Most of them are taking an approach of solving one or two problems at a time. That still leaves a big challenge for the marketers to integrate them and get the analytics right. This is neither easy nor affordable for most of them. LeadSquared tries to integrate all critical marketing and sales processes in one system so they don’t have to spend money and time in integrating myriad systems.
Quick Facts about LeadSquared:
- Top rated product on crowd review site G2crowd
- Listed as the best rated marketing automation vendor at TrustRadius
- Listed among the top vendors globally at GetApp
- Featured as No.1 Marketing Automation Software in India by NASSCOM.
- Featured in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 India 2014
- Ranked as one of the Top 20 Most Popular Marketing Automation Software Solutions by CAPTERRA
- Featured in India's Most Promising Startups in NextBigWhat List 2013 100+ Indian Startups
- We are among the 14 fantastic startups out of 19,400 in India
- We are in Red Herring Asia's Top 100 Finalists - 2014
- Featured in India's Most Promising Startups in NextBigWhat List 2013 100+ Indian Startup
Here are some other online resources that you can look at:
Profile: Associate Software Engineer (Tester)
Salary Details: INR 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.E/ B.Tech
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- As a developer, you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, technical design and implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Willing to work on the next generation technology platform.
- Exciting opportunity to work on Microsoft.NET platform which would be deployed on cloud.
- The SaaS applications would comprise of Marketing Automation, Market Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
- Great opportunity to build world-class, scalable applications from scratch.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, since we will develop a lot of search tools and applications
- Relational Database principles
- Rules of writing good code
- Good Communication skills
Candidate can give test in Java or C# but he should be interested to work on .Net
- Online Test
- Written Test
- Interview with Senior Management
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA