SHL helps organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data and offer support to clients across the entire employee life cycle, engaging HR and leaders from Finance, IT, Sales and other organizational teams. As a result, we help executives improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of people.
Profile Offered: Associate Software Engineer - Software Development
Salary offered: INR 6.8 Lacs Annual CTC (5.5 Lacs Fixed Salary + 1.3 Lacs Variable Component)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Information Technology (IT)
• Coding Test
• F2F Technical interview
• F2F HR interview
Job Location: Gurgaon
• Core Java, Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL.
• Logical and analytical thinking towards programming.
• Should have designed at least one project module using object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
• Good understanding of cloud-based development platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud etc.
• Good knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques.
• Should be a self-initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technologies.
• Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
• Analyse and act to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Confer with Tech Leads to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
• Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
What SHL Can Offer You
• A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
• A comprehensive benefit packages.
• Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
• The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
Interview Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 1 Years
6.8 - 6.8 LPA