About The company
Compro Technologies is a full service software consultancy and a pioneer Salesforce.com partner in India. Compro Technologies specializes in outsourced product development and custom technology solutions, utilizing best-of-class scalable, extensible technologies and processes. Its services includes Conceptualization, Development, Integration, Maintenance and Quality Assurance.
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech
Probation/Training Period: NA
Salary: INR 5.3 LPA – 7.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Diagnose, investigate, report, track and resolve the inconsistencies which come across during the coordination of activities of the organization.
- Application of QA tools, techniques, bug tracking systems test design and execution.
- Watch over the specification and documentation details during the development of the projects by developing the appropriate test cases and data to carry the process.
- Will be responsible to create, execute and automate test scripts using testing software programs.
- He will be entitled to review computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and provide strategies to ensure possible improvements.
- His major responsibility would be to identify beforehand the program variances from standards and suggest modifications to comply by the standards.
- Requires to perform compatibility tests with other software, hardware programs to suggest they conform to standards.
- Written test
- Multiple face to face interviews
Associate Software Engineer (Quality Assurance)
0 - 2 Years
5.3 - 7.5 LPA