About The Company:
Yellow messenger - Enterprise AI Channel for customer engagement.Leading Enterprises globally are deploying Yellow messenger as an Conversational Artificial Intelligence channel for customer engagement and customer experience to drive higher NPS,Salesgrowth and Superior customer service.Yellow messenger is backed by Microsoft,Accenture,SAP,TCS.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/EC)
Target Batch: 2020
Salary: INR 4 LPA
During internship period stipend: INR 12000/- per month
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Internship Period: 6 months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Post Completion of their graduation
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Part of the Bot Studio team which leverages the Yellow Messenger Conversational AI Platform to build out virtual assistants for vertical-specific use-cases.The Yellow Messenger Platform is a vertical agnostic platform,and you will be working with a team of conversational designers,content writers and visual designers to handcraft conversations in the Banking,Insurance,FMCG,Telecommunication,Utilities,Pharma,Healthcare,Travel & Airlines,Hospitality and many more.
- You will get to excel in certain business vertical by understanding the process and automating through bots.
- The role does involve travel to various client locations in India & Abroad. Open for any branches or field of study.We do not need you to be from a certain background,and only willingness to learn and grow needed.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent coding skills in NodeJS/Java/Python.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging
Last date to apply: 04/12/2019
- Online Test
- Face to Face Rounds
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA