About The Company:
Founded in 2016, BitQit Private Limited (makers of SaaS product SearchTap.io) is a fast-growing technology firm with a proven track record of providing search technology & IT consulting services . We currently cater to 40 eCommerce businesses for our search technology product SearchTap.io and offer a wide array of business solutions to clients across the globe.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA (After probation/training period)
INR 15000/- per month (during probation/training period)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop scalable, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Formulate, implement, and evaluate algorithms and database queries to support SaaS scalability and stability.
- Working with SQL databases
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Rapidly fix bugs
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineering team members, QA, and product owners
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, encourage collaboration, prioritization, and urgency to develop at a rapid pace.
- Research, share, and recommend new technologies and trends
Skill Set Required:
- Pursuing a Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Have a solid grasp of general programming principles.
- Excellent programming skills in Java or other object-oriented language.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a wide variety of teams.
- Passion for improving education through technology.
- Attitude of creating high quality code, learning from peers and always innovating
- Face to Face Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA