About the Company - Mphasis Limited
Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services. To this existing suite of services, Mphasis has been nimble and agile in integrating and building specialization to enable future-proofing of the organization as well as its customers.
Mphasis enables customers re-imagine their digital future by applying a unique formula of cloud migration and cognitive technology, to modernize and power the legacy systems to timeless computing.
Mphasis' array of algorithm-based technologies seamlessly combines Robotic Process Automation, Predictive Analytics, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain, surrounding legacy technologies with domain expertise and modernization.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineers for our Applications Team.
Target Audience: 2018 passing out MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
Locations of work: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
• Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
• Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs (min 55% and above is considered for the Maharashtra students).
• The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
• The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
• The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
First 6 months- Trainee Software Engineer at Level-1
Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousands including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
Training agreement: Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Interview Location: Bangalore
• First round - SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
• Final Round - Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
Onboarding Timelines: The selected candidate will be on-boarded anytime between July 2018 and April 2019.
0 - 0 Years
2.52 - 2.52 LPA