MindIT is a leading global organisation focusing on solution via Custom Application Development, Product Engineering, Enterprise Solutions, Business Intelligence and Analytics along with Quality and Testing Services. Our focus is on developing intellectual property for our clients, while working for quick turnaround development and build scalable and robust solutions for our Global clients.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
- Training Period (4-6 months): Nil
- On Confirmation: INR 1.4 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Telephonic: General & Technical
- Face to Face: Technical & HR
- Candidate must have at least a BE, B.Tech /MCA or equivalent.
- Must have scored above 60% in their graduation, and XII class exams.
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Good programming skills, and must be logical and analytical in thinking.
- Must have done a course in .NET/Java/JS/ HTML.
- Understanding of development best-practices and concepts, including reusability, extensibility and documentation of implemented code.
- Conceptual understanding of the structure and benefits of object-oriented programming language
- Understanding and experience (academic or on-the-job) in using .NET /Java/JS/HTML languages to implement code solutions
- General web development experience including HTML and CSS
- Ability to write moderately-complex SQL queries
- Ability to effectively diagnose code bugs and develop a plan for resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members towards a common goal.
Associate Software Engineer
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.4 - 1.4 LPA