About The Company :
MindIT is a leading global organization focusing on solution via Custom Application Development, Product Engineering, Enterprise Solutions, Business Intelligence and Analytics along with Quality and Testing Services. Our focus is on developing intellectual property for our clients, while working for quick turnaround development and build scalable and robust solutions for our Global clients.
Website : www.minditsystems.com
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: MCA, B.Tech. (Computer Science), BCA, B.Sc. IT
Training Period: 4 - 6 Months (No stipend will be provided during the Internship)
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA (Post successful completion of Internship)
Bond: 16 Months (From the Date Of Joining)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Candidate must have at least a BE, B.Tech /MCA or equivalent. Must have scored above 60% in their graduation, and XII class exams.
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Good programming skills, and must be logical and analytical in thinking.
- Must have done a course in .NET/Java/JS/ HTML.
- Understanding of development best-practices and concepts, including reusability, extensibility and documentation of implemented code.
- Conceptual understanding of the structure and benefits of object-oriented programming language
- Understanding and experience (academic or on-the-job) in using .NET /Java/JS/HTML languages to implement code solutions
- General web development experience including HTML and CSS
- Ability to write moderately-complex SQL queries
- Ability to effectively diagnose code bugs and develop a plan for resolution
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members towards a common goal.
Associate Software Engineer
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.44 LPA