About The Company:
Exzatech is a full-service software solutions provider building, implementing and managing agile, modern, and cost-conscious IT environments for its clients using open-source technologies. Technology doesn’t just support but can advance your business onto an assured trajectory of success. At Exzatech, we deliver tailor-made solutions that bolster your digital prowess to leapfrog your competition and deliver the best customer experience. A well-planned digital transformation roadmap accelerates your business to success. At Exzatech, we see you through to digital success, guiding you from the very start, through every leg of the journey. We ride on our pan-industry experience and digital proficiency to enable you through all the stages of digital transformation. Our conscious choice to be vendor and technology agnostic lets us keep your business first before any technology. Which is why we have charted our offerings across open source platforms. Through a meticulously charted out step-by-step approach, we iden ify your business goals, define corresponding digital objectives, map out a transformation journey and assist you with end-to-end implementation.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)//BCA/B.Sc(CS)/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 2.89 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Design and build highly scalable, resilient, and high-performance architecture and developing application using the latest open-source Java technologies, Messaging Services, and open-source SQL / NoSQL databases
- Work directly with senior-level leadership and assume technical responsibility for the product.
- Need Strong experience writing JAVA programming skills
- Proven Ability in multi-threaded and data structures.
- Thorough understanding of core Java, Spring framework
- Design and develop features using Java, Spring, and Hibernate
- Around 1 year of work experience e using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Microservices
- BE/B Tech or higher preferably in Computer Science
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Collaborates and communicates with management and internally regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution
Skill Set Required:
- Advance Java, Spring, Hibernate, Spring boot and the rest as mentioned above.
- Technical Round -1
- Technical Round -2
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.9 - 2.9 LPA