CloudVandana is a professional development and consulting company for Salesforce, SAP, and ServiceNow. We are among the reputed SAP and Salesforce service providers who can accelerate your implementation process, rollouts, cloud migrations, upgrades, and support across SAP and Salesforce workforce of all sizes - in a synergetic manner.
Company Website: https://cloudvandana.com/
Responsibilities of the candidate:
• Learn new domains quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment, and can communicate well with your peers and team members.
• Documenting best practices, implementation approaches technical solutions, using appropriate documentation standards.
• Working collaboratively internally to deliver chosen solutions.
• Resolve technical issues to the best of your ability and/or with the help of senior team members.
• Build innovative solutions, reusable components as applicable, and innovative culture.
Skills of the candidate:
• Excellent knowledge of Java, HTML, and CSS.
• Good knowledge of SQL.
• Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Open to new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need.
• Must be self-driven, and self-motivated with good soft skills.
• Passionate about programming and delivering clean, test-covered, well-designed, scalable code.
• Quick learner with good communication skills in English.
Profile/Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Desired experience: Freshers
Target Pass-outs Batch: 2021-2023
Course specialization: B.tech, BSC, BCA
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary- upto 3 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
2- rounds of technical interviews.
0 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA