A Community Engaged in the Development of SaaS, and Customisation of Open Source Software. We provide value to the products with the applied quality processes. We define, design, and deliver technological innovations to our clients which help them to become front runners in their domain. With CEDCOSS, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution, and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the global delivery model that CEDCOSS pioneered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Working with the product development team to deliver productive outcomes.
• Developing cutting edge SaaS based applications
• You will be responsible to help merchants through your softwares to grow their businesses.
• Unintimidated by the unknown -- You may be asked to deal with challenges you've never experienced before. By doing so, you'll learn new skills and become a better developer.
Skill Set Required:
• A passion for programming, learning new technologies, and new skills!
• Hands-on experience. You've built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We're looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
• Knowledge of Windows or Unix-like operating systems.
• Knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle and responsibility of software engineers.
• The ability to perform coding tasks in a large project.
• Ability to check code quality manually and using unit tests.
• Working knowledge of one or multiple of the following skills:
• Any Object Oriented Programming languages: Java, C#, C++, etc.
• Any modern web UI framework: React, Angular, Vue, etc.
• Any relational database: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
• Any non-relational database: MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.
• Working knowledge of source code control tools: Git, GitHub, SourceTree, etc.
• Working knowledge of programming algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
Profile/Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Lucknow
Desired experience: Freshers
Target batch Pass outs: 2023
Course specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/Elec./comm.), BCA, MCA, M.tech
Candidate location: North & Central
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary & Stipend: 4.25 LPA
Bond- (if any) & Penalty :Yes, 1.5 years of Service Agreement
Tentative date of interview: 4th Week of January
Tentative date of joining: 4th Week of February ( Depends on exam schedule)
1-1 Technical assessment (Virtual)
2-1 HR cum Technical round (Virtual)
3-1 Basic Technical interview (Virtual)
4-1 coding round (face-to-face at Lucknow office)
5-1 Final Technical interview (face-to-face at Lucknow office)
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
4.2 - 4.2 LPA